Business Development | Healthy Food Tech Startup
- £25000 to £30000 per annum + bonus
- Apply by:
- 15th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who they are
This company is striving for the future of vending. When people think of vending machines, they tend to picture a run-down unit with a clear pane and a range of chocolate bars and crisps. These guys believe the industry is archaic and in need of innovation. So, they have developed a machine that stocks fresher, healthier and more nutritious snacks. The next-generation Smart machine is tech-driven, with dietary filtering, nutritional information and a large touchscreen face completing a slick look. They seek to help the busy eat better by reinventing vending.
Why they need you
The last 12 months were transformational for the company with their machines dotting up all over London; in gyms, universities, hospitals, stations… wherever a person may want to eat better. They want to continue their growth and establish themselves as the dominant vendor in London, before then expanding across the UK. They're looking for a Business Development Associate to work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams to raise awareness across key sectors and grow their already impressive list of clients.
What the job involves
- Developing a deep understanding of the business and proposition.
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager on specific targets and long-term business strategy.
- Outbound lead generation.
- Assessing suitability of incoming business enquiries.
- Growing and maintaining existing clients.
- Researching market sectors and identifying existing opportunities.
- Representing the company at industry events and exhibitions.
Who they want
They are looking for candidates who are driven and keen to grow in a company that is in the process of redefining an industry. A good portion of this role - at least initially - will be outbound sales and generating leads, so previous experience in sales would be beneficial. Also, these guys are a startup on the brink of booming, so they want someone who can handle responsibility and is excited about having an important role as they grow in size and stature.
Sign up for job alerts - its free