Business Development Graduate – Summer 2024 - London
Position: Business Development – Graduate
Location: Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester or Newcastle
Are you an ambitious graduate who wants to build a career at a company that values your development? Then the Business Development Graduate role will be great for you!
About the Role:
Upon joining Keyence, you will take part in our 2 to 3-month training programme which will provide you with a strong technical understanding of our products and will teach you how to pitch and demonstrate our products to clients. We believe in learning by doing, so after your initial training is over, you will be delegated your own territory and will start selling Keyence products straight away!
As a Business Development Graduate you will spend 3 days a week in the field visiting customers to help find solutions and add value to their business. While the other 2 days you will be in the office, finding and following up on business leads, scheduling new business opportunities and collaborating with colleagues.
Training and development never stop at Keyence. We always look to continuously develop employees in all levels of business, and our 100% promote-from-within policy means that Keyence isn’t a job – Keyence is a career with unlimited opportunities.
- Starting Salary - £33,000 + Location Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus (Guaranteed minimum bonus year 1 = £5,000)
- Company Car for Business and Personal Use
- Advanced Company Pension with Aviva
- Life Cover Private Healthcare (including audiological, dental and optical cover, as well as subsidised Gym Membership)
- Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Degree-educated in any discipline
- Winning mentality
- Must be eligible to work in the UK by the time the role commences.
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
Keyence is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes. Founded in 1974, Keyence has experienced rapid growth, now turning over more than $7 billion global sales per year and working across 90% of all industries. Our unique Direct Sales model makes us stand out from competitors and allows us to operate on over 50% profit!