Business Development Graduate - London
- Apply by:
- 3rd August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Welcome to Safari Kid
Safari Kid are an international network of nurseries and have locations in India, Hong Kong, Dubai and the UK.
We are about to rebrand to Kido Schools which is such an exciting opportunity for us.
We have a bespoke curriculum as we fuse the best practises from the Montessori, Reggio Emilia and Waldorf Steiner approaches and marry this with beautiful learning environments and 21st century technologies and a strong focus on customised learning to help develop cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative and reasoning skills in children below 7.
Safari Kid is growing quickly and now has a great opportunity a Business Development Graduate to join and help drive our business, with the intention for them to grow in to the Business Development Manager role.
What is the role?
The Business Development Graduate position has been created to developed to help grow our business and our revenues. This is a wide ranging role, with tasks and projects subject to change in their scope and nature depending on the needs of the business.
This is an ideal role for a graduate who wants to bring their skills to a growing business, and in return we will train you practically on how to run a business.
For this specific role, you will be working closely with the CEO and the Deputy CEO on the following:
- Preparing (and learning how to prepare) financial models, pitch decks and business plans for new ventures which require raising capital.
- Analysing business opportunities, including real estate, nursery acquisitions, potential profitability of a new or existing nursery business and so on.
- Helping source new business and grow our footprint.
- Liaising with the Leadership team and then following up with potential investors, master franchisees and partners to make sure we are being attentive to new requests and managing good relations with invested parties.
- To identify ways of growing the business and maximising revenue from our different activities.
- Helping prepare and structure deal documentation, and work with lawyers on the same, if necessary.
- Arrange & conduct face to face client meetings in order to arrange commercial deals.
- Proactive approach towards generating new ideas to help the business be more efficient.
- Degree qualified, 2.1 of above preferably in Business Management
- Entrepreneurial drive and determination
- Forward thinking and a broad mindset
- Commercial acumen.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present well.
- Able to interact and influence with stakeholders at all levels.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) expert.
- Detailed, organised and accurate
- People centric
- Passionate for what you do
- Team player
- Commercially astute
- Autonomous and self-driven
- Competitive graduate salary
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday off!
- Healthcare cash plan
- Opportunity to work in a growing and People centric organisation
Sign up for job alerts - its free