A multinational legal consulting firm helping their clients overcome
business challenges through their expertise in law and innovative
technology. With 17 offices in three continents this company work with
over half of the Fortune 100 in helping them deliver better legal work
e.g. Dell, Unilever and BT.This is an entry level graduate job paying
£28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus a 30% salary.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Business Development Team who are responsible for expanding the company's client base by sharing the company "story" with prospective new clients. This is an exceptional opportunity for a recent graduate looking for a commercially focused graduate job working for a large multinational company offering excellent training and career development.
Tasks you can expect to be trained in and responsible for can be split into two areas:
Internal Commercial Activities:
• Strategically identifying potential client contacts.
• Generating leads and uncovering high-value opportunities.
• Researching and gathering business intelligence about prospective clients.
• Preparing materials for sales leaders to meet with prospective clients.
• Working with local and central marketing teams to create external marketing materials to engage prospective clients.
• Supporting the sales process by managing logistical elements of prospect tracking and pipeline management.
External commercial activities:
• Communicating the company business model to potential clients in an impactful way and demonstrating why a meeting would be beneficial to their business.
• Driving business through outbound phone calls, with an emphasis on attaining monthly meeting goals for the sales teams.
• Preparing and sending strategic e-mails to prospective clients, specific to their business and/or legal needs, to generate interest in meeting.
• Support the sales cycle, including scheduling follow-up meetings and managing the pipelines of completed meetings to ensure all prospective clients are being contacted throughout the year.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, personality and qualifications?
• Minimum 2.1 degree from a top tier university.
• Competitive edge, demonstrated through participation in extracurricular activities, previous employment or other relevant examples.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• A flexible, can do attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Confidence to interact with senior level clients and senior account managers.
• Highly organized with acute attention to detail.
• Proactive, forward-thinking, and solutions-oriented approach at all times.
• Sense of urgency, hunger, and drive/commitment to exceed monthly meeting goals.
• Tenacity and resilience with a will to keep going despite rejections.
• Strong MS office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills are required.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Join the world's largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts and compliance solutions for large enterprises, a company that is expanding internationally, winning multiple awards, the FT voted this company number one for innovation in law and corporate strategy.
• This company offer first class training, ample career progression and a fantastic name to add to your CV.
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 per annum + OTE £40k+ in Year 1 London, Central London Ongoing
£30,000 to 40,000 OTE plus OTE London ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE plus OTE London ASAP
£20 to 40,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£24000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP