Business Development | FTSE 100 | Food Tech
Mmm, feast your eyes on THIS!
Bit of a foodie? Love exploring premium, new and trendy cafes and restaurants? Is a client facing role right up your street? And are you passionate about connecting building relationship with restaurants focused on producing GREAT food? Then this is going to be your thing
We are not your standard food delivery company. We are a food tech company the FTSE 100 and worth a ridiculous £5.5bn after just 16 years. We connect over 19 million customers with over 75,000 restaurants across 13 countries.
We have decided to implement a new business model to diversify and grow even more. To make this happen we need a team of enthusiastic, outgoing Market Activators to expand our network of restaurants so give our customers access to even more great eateries.
Let's TACO a bit more about the role
Your responsibilities as a Market Activator include:
- Restaurant Acquisition - prospecting, pitching and developing your pipeline and sales strategy to bring on board the best local restaurants in your city.
- Pipeline Management - using sales techniques combined with your own creativity and personal flair to continuously grow your pipeline of business opportunities.
- Restaurant Performance - liaising with Territory Managers as well as restaurant partners to ensure continued growth and success with the platform.
- Data Analysis - reporting and providing analysis through the art of case studies to demonstrate to restaurant partners the trial and success of the platform and usability.
- Being the Brand - being an ambassador for the company and their values, ensuring our brand comes to life both in our restaurant and on the street.
How to bring home the bacon! We only want the best team behind us to help build and grow our company. Do you tick these boxes?
- Ambitious - Results driven with a desire to get stuck in and get your hands dirty!
- Team Player - We want strong team players with ample determination and drive.
- Passion - You must be an absolute food-lover and have a real desire to provide an amazing service to consumers and restaurant partners.
- Communication and Personality - you must ooze confidence and be naturally charming! Communicating and building rapport quickly and efficiently is super important.
- Basic Sales Experience - Not essential, however any sales experience is a big plus.
- Interested in how brands grow - You should be able to demonstrate a real interest and
- awareness of how brands grow, stay youthful and engage with the world.
- A rough diamond - you don't need to be the finished product; raw talent is the best kind and we want people who are hungry to refine and develop their skills! This role will involve a lot of learning curves but requires you to be switched on, fully engaged and eager to learn.
- Full UK Driving Licence - this is MUST
Room for dessert…
If working for one of Europe's favourite online food order and delivery services, you also get:
- Basic salary of £24,000 per annum (pro-rata)
- Uncapped commission with an OTE of £500 per month.
- Brand new car for you to use both on and off the job!
- Brand new phone and iPad
- Intensive training in the incredible London offices (we'll put you up in a hotel for the week).
- Part of an amazing sales team - you will be continuously supported and coached by an extensive network of Territory Managers and Sales Legends across the country.
Does this hit the spot? Make sure you send an application ASAP as these positions won't be around for long.
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.