Business Development | Financial Services Firm
- Up to £25000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 22nd July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is trusted with making international payments on behalf of some of the largest employers in the UK.
My client are seeking an energetic and determined individual to join their business development team in a role which will teach them all about international payments.
You love networking, you love learning new things and you relish the opportunity to learn and contribute.
My client provides a fully integrated global payments service, through their platform and backed up by their outstanding payment service team. Their cutting-edge proprietary digital payments platform and their expertise affords their clients peace of mind that their payments requirements are delivered. The role is mostly focused on prospecting, research, meeting booking and meeting preparation. It's an entry level position in an exciting company with clear development plans.
Business Development Manager
- Originate, manage and set up meetings for enterprise-level solutions
- Seek new sales prospects through your own initiative, networking, referrals and partnership relationships
- Work with the Team to prepare sales presentations
- Manage a meetings and proposals pipeline to ensure revenue targets are achieved
- Manage and report on deal activity and pipeline using CRM and other systems
- Work closely with Payment Services, marketing, and other colleagues across the group to ensure solutions are delivered to clients expectations.
- A proven track record of selling within a solution based environment for example in a Payment Service Provider, Data aggregator, Fraud solution provider, BPO or SAAS provider
- A genuine interest in the origination of client centric solutions
- A naturally inquisitive approach, that will help you gain a broad understanding of a complex business as well as its target market
- The beginnings of negotiation and influencing skills
- A proactive approach, with the ability to network
The role of Business Development Executive provides an opportunity to be a key part of the fastest growing business unit with my client. The business environment offers the agility of a startup, with the backing of a FTSE250 organisation. The ambition of the division and broader organisation will present you with a positive challenge, strong earning potential and broad career opportunities.
Sign up for job alerts - its free