Business Development - Financial News & Intelligence
- Up to £25000 per annum depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 30th May 2019
- Start date:
Founded 30 years ago, my client have established themselves as one of the leading providers of news and intelligence specifically for the Global Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income Markets. They aren't just financial news but news analysis - they link breaking news to the effects on the capital markets. Despite being global, with 7 offices across 3 continents, they have maintained a start-up culture
They are looking for a sales development representative to sit within their account management team. You'd be responsible for selling MNI's intelligence, analysis and products to banks, hedge-funds and other financial services. This isn't a cold calling role - it is highly strategical sales carried out through the Bloomberg platform.
You will have....
- 2:1 from a Russell Group University
- A genuine interest in financial markets and current affairs
- Confidence and highly eloquent with written and verbal communication
- Intelligence - their products are complex so you need to be able to understand what they do
- £25k basic
- OTE and bonuses
- Quarterly trips to Dubai
Sign up for job alerts - its free