Business Development Executive - Tech Rec Sector – London/Reading/New York
- £25,000 plus benefits
- Apply by:
- 31st January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Explore Group is a leading Technology Recruitment Agency with offices in London, Reading and New York. As a business, through lots of hard work and dedication we have successfully built an agency with multiple brands, covering the complete Technology space.
We are now looking for an experienced Business Development Executive (BDE) to join our BD team to further develop our brand. Your role as a BDE is to support the Client Relationship Manager in developing, building/re-building relationships with various clients. Being part of this growing team means YOU will be a critical member of the whole business.
This positions presents a unique opportunity for a confident Salesperson from any discipline to really build a name for themselves. It could be suited to someone from a Recruitment background who would like to focus on client work or it could be suited to you if you come from a solid BD background but want to have more autonomy on how you work and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships.
What you’ll be doing…
• Being the first point of contact and face of the business when
engaging new clients
• Effectively re-engage with historic clients and be confident in re-introducing the brand and our work.
• Become an established name in the market through networking and market mapping
• Use your experience and skills to find new opportunities to win projects for the group
• Act as an escalation point for junior consultants who may need assistance with “closing” once they have already opened dialogue with a potential client
• Penetrate new areas with existing clients to further expand our scope of work within their business
• Use your past experiences and creativity to develop new approaches and pitches
• Work with Senior Managers of Explore Group teams to ensure maximum success
• Develop large accounts/key relationships of which you will go on to manage
What you’ve done before
• You will already have proven success of working within a Business Development capacity (any discipline – B2B, B2C, transactional sales etc.)
• You have experience speaking/selling to different types of clients, overcoming objections and providing solutions up to C-level execs (Face to Face and over the phone)
• Be a natural people’s person and enjoy meeting new people and build long lasting relationship (it’s not all about quick wins)
We are a growing business, and with this we are looking for someone who can bring some new ideas to the table but also someone who is agile in their current approach and open to learning and trying out new things.
• Competitive base salary with salary reviews
• Generous commission/bonus scheme (uncapped)
• Autonomy on how you work
• Extra day off on your birthday
• Ability to travel to our different office locations
• Holiday incentives, beer on tap, breakfast on Mondays, roof terrace
• Car Allowance
Click apply button below to apply to this today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free