Business Development Executive, Opus Telecoms
- £25000 to 35000 per annum
- South East
- Apply by:
- 25th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Opus Telecoms - the company
With over 25 years' experience in delivering customer-driven telecommunications solutions, Opus Telecoms has grown to support over 1300 businesses nationwide. They've established a reputation for designing and maintaining reliable technology, and supporting with first rate customer service.
Opus are looking to bring on board ambitious Graduate Business Development Executives that share their eager outlook, and that want a vibrant, competitive environment in which to launch their graduate career.
Graduate Business Development Executive - the package:
- Competitive basic salary starting at £25k
- Potential OTE of up to £10,000 in your first year!
- Industry recognised training and development support
- Healthcare contributions and pension scheme
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Social events/nights out
You'll get to work closely with senior sales executives, and learning to
develop new and profitable relationships with businesses that would
benefit from Opus Telecoms products and support. As your knowledge and
confidence develops, you'll continue to take ownership over the business
process - owning your own accounts with a view to progressing to
External Mitel Sales Professional.
- Prospect companies that meet the companies qualification criteria
- Researching and reaching out to new potential clients of Opus Telecoms
- Establishing rapport with key stakeholders within businesses
- Booking and eventually attending meetings with decision makers
- Improving existing relationships with accounts to maximise value
- Developing your understanding of Opus products and services
You'll be joining a graduate academy along with other Pareto graduates,
receiving support to ensure the best chance of success in your role.
Opus Telecoms has a demonstrated commitment to retaining and developing
exceptional talent - proven by staff that have been there since the
company's founding. Bring the right attitude and work ethic to the role,
and you could quickly be seeing rewards!
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Sign up for job alerts - its free