Business Development Executive - Martech Saas Solution
- £25000 to £40000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 2nd May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We're a technology-driven MarTech product that leverages almost twenty years of e-commerce expertise to enable retailers and brands such as Asos and Timberland to understand their consumers better, acquire new customers efficiently, and increase sales.
Join a fast-paced team changing the way brands understand consumers with this exciting opportunity. We're looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive who will be responsible for supporting the sales teams in order to drive new business across our portfolio.
The successful candidate will be working on a diverse group of campaigns to drive lead generation and lead nurturing in key vertical markets. This is an entry level sales role that that would suit someone looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop a sales career.
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Degree educated
- 6+ months sales or new business environment would be beneficial
- Commercial aware and have the ability to understand commercial challenges, interpret data and identify associated business opportunities
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively involved in marketing lead generation, from a variety of sources (CRM /Website leads/LinkedIn) to identify and prioritise leads for new business
- Prospecting outbound marketing generated leads and booking meetings for the new business team
- Booking meetings for the new business team
- Strategy & Reporting - participate and contribute to group strategy, reporting on key management metrics
- Meetings & exceeding KPI's - including prospecting activity (email, phone etc.) lead generation, meeting quality, conversion to opportunity
- Understand and participate in performance management processes
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer average first-year earnings of £40K and a market-leading base of £25K. The first promotion is typically attained within 6-12 months and we regularly promote from within beyond that - within 18 months you could be a Business Development Manager with responsibility for internal growth.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits such as matched pension, lucrative commission structure, healthcare benefits, bonuses and all the tech you need.
Sign up for job alerts - its free