Business Development Executive - Manchester
Do you enjoy getting to know new people? Do you love hearing about people's challenges and digging a little deeper? Do you get a sense of fulfilment by providing the answers people have been searching months for? We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive for our newest role!
· £27,000 base salary + OTE of £54K!
· 25 days’ holiday
· Cutting edge B2B sales technology to maximise potential revenue
· Development and professional training
· Supportive and employee driven company culture
· 3-month, fully funded Furza Academy sales training
· Unique opportunity at a business that has received huge investment within the last 3 months, looking to rapidly expand to become the market leader in their sector.
· Perfect time to join the business and begin your career and personal development!
· Fast growing, industry leader who have revolutionised the recruitment sector with transformational technology that allows thousands of the UK’s top employers to find specialist recruiters that will support them in finding the best candidates.
· Pro-active and creative outreach to key stakeholders of in-target businesses by phone, email and LinkedIn making use of cutting-edge technology provided for enhanced sales development
· Increasing the number of employers using Hiring Hub while being part of a high-energy, performance culture
· Following a consultative questioning process when engaging and promoting the company’s products, ultimately leading to full 360 sales cycle expertise
· Achieve specified and agreed monthly KPI’s and targets
· Key stakeholder mapping through growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
· Develop excellent customer and prospect relationships leading to growth in new accounts
· Recent degree-level graduate
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to develop genuine relationships with prospects, customers, and colleagues
· The ability to be consultative and curious when speaking with prospects and customers
· You enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment!
Apply directly at www.furza.co.uk/contact to find out more.
Furza is a graduate sales development organization, helping driven and motivated graduates start their career in sales and training them to be more successful faster.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester business development executive manchester graduate sales entry north west furza
People who applied for this job also applied for:
£35K to £45K Base + £20K to £25K
London, North West, Manchester
Graduate Cloud Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Audit Graduate Trainee (Privately-Owned Business) - September 2023
North West, Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - CENTRAL LONDON - DECEMBER ‘23
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London, Mayfair (north), Grosvenor Square
Business & Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh
Business Analyst Programme - Manchester
North West, Manchester