Business Development Executive - Loadbalancer.org
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £20,000 (£30k with OTE)
Loadbalancer.org's mission is to ensure that its clients' businesses are never interrupted. The Loadbalancer.org experts ask the right questions to get to the heart of what matters, bringing a depth of understanding to each deployment. Experience enables loadbalancer.org engineers to design less complex, unbreakable solutions - and to provide exceptional personalised support.
As a company, we prioritise empathy, honesty and integrity in our dealings with customers and colleagues. We're proud to have a caring workplace culture where each team member takes responsibility for their own work whilst supporting one another.
Companies throughout Europe and North America rely on us, our physical, virtual and cloud-based solutions are deployed across 6 continents. We're now looking for a brand new team of ambitious, highly motivated junior candidates to help deliver on our continued, ambitious plans for growth!
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000
- With Y1 OTE of £10k (uncapped), a total package of £30k
- Fantastic internal and external training - you'll be put on a comprehensive, nationally accredited programme, ensuring that you learn whilst you earn!
- Excellent scope for further personal and professional development
- An inclusive environment in our Portsmouth UK head office - with regular socials and events
- You'll be joining as part of a team of 4 new starters!
Business Development Executive Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of our offering, marketplace and competitor landscape
- Liaise closely with internal teams, including marketing, to identify and implement sales targeting strategies
- Perform regular outreach, using social channels, LinkedIn, and outbound calling in order to strategically generate leads
- Coordinate with BDMs and the Account Management Team to increase prospect/customer lists, and maximise upsell opportunities when they arise
- Serve as the first point of contact for incoming leads, qualifying them and working them into pipeline
- Attend trade shows and conferences - networking and advancing the Loadbalancer.org proposition in person
Business Development Executive:
- Inquisitive and keen to learn
- Enthusiastic about tech with an outgoing, approachable personality
- Strong commercial awareness
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Strong listening and effective communication skills
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :business development executive loadbalancer org pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sales Development Representative - £35k first year earnings, uncapped commission
£18,000 Base Salary + commission
South West, Bath
Business Development Associate - Western Union BS
£28000 to 38000 per annum
Business Sales Executive - Croner-I
£25000 to 38000 per annum
Inside Sales Executive
£30000 to 40000 per annum, uncapped commission
Inside Sales Account Manager - NTT Security
£27000 to 39000 per annum
South East, Reading
Sales Development Representative - Adyen
£27000 to 32000 per annum