Business Development Executive - Graduates Needed ASAP
- Up to £24500 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 20th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
One of the largest multi-media companies in the UK are now looking to hire multiple driven graduates to join their highly successful office!
The Role: Business Development Executive - Graduates Needed ASAP
Salary: £24,500 Base - £40,000 OTE
Start Date: ASAP
As one of the largest multi-media publishers in the UK they are now looking to invest continued growth into numerous driven graduates to join their highly successful London office. Their current portfolio reaches over 45million people per month with an annual turnover of £600m a year!
Benefits of being a Graduate Business Development Executive:
- Competitive base salary of £24,500, rising with every promotion
- All you must do is hit your targets and you will take home £40,000 in your first year!
- Uncapped commission scheme meaning this role has huge earning potential
- Kitted out central London offices with an on-suite bar, barista and gym
- Target based progression routes, this means hit your promotion target and you will get promoted
- Meritocratic role meaning the harder you work the more money you will make and the faster you will progress!
- Amazing performance incentives that have previously taken the team to Berlin, Milan and Munich. All you need to do is hit your targets
What you will be doing:
As a graduate business development executive, you will be directly driving revenue and growth for the company.
You will be networking with key decision makers in businesses and recruitment companies you think that can benefit from the use of your job board service
It is a highly autonomous roles where hard work directly pays off! Work hard and you will progress quickly and make a load of money!
Once you have built those relationships you can progress into account management where you will be maintaining your portfolio of clients making sure they keep using your service.
Due to uncapped commission schemes and running your own accounts it means this role has high earning potential, rising rapidly through your first few years!
- Recent graduate from any discipline
- Must be hardworking and driven for success as the role allows great opportunity to progress quickly
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free