Business Development Executive - Graduates Needed!
- Up to £23000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 30th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Fresh out of Uni wanting a fast paced, high earning role? How does £35k in the heart of London sound? All you need is a drive to be successful and a degree!
The Role: Business Development Executive - Graduates Needed!
Salary: Base - £23,000, OTE - £35,000
What They Do?
Having been established in 1993 they have managed to excel to one of the UK's largest technology infrastructure providers with a huge portfolio of clients ranging from start-ups to massive FTSE 100 companies.
They have an emphasis on company culture resulting in numerous awards such as "best company to work for" and "reseller of the year".
They have offices located all over the UK including London, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol. Due to being huge believers in organic growth they are now looking to expand their highly successful London team by hiring multiple driven graduates.
What you will be Doing?
From your first day in office you will already have massive responsibility.
You will be networking and contacting key decisions makers inside other business that you think would be interested in your service, having a consultative chat with them and booking them onto business meetings.
The purpose of these business meetings is to build that initial relationship with them and convince them to invest big money into your technology infrastructure services.
You will see a percentage of sell in the form of commission! Moving forward you will maintain that relationship as your own client, hence moving into account management.
Benefits of this Graduate Business Executive Role!
- Competitive starting salary of £23000 with uncapped commission on top. This means huge earning potential!
- Amazing commission structure, all you need to do is hit your targets and you will take home £35000 in your first year
- Highly sociable office environment, weekly drinks paid for by the company
- Central London location allows great trade potential with some of the largest UK and global organisations
- Free yoga and personal training sessions available within the office
- Free gym membership and fitness classes
- Heavily incentivised role for just hitting your target. Previous incentives have included trips to Amsterdam, Hamburg, Ney York and Ibiza
- They are huge believers in organic growth. This means clear and rapid progression routes within the company; they are looking to employ at the graduate level with the intention of growing them to senior positions
Requirements for the role:
- A recent graduate from any degree discipline
- The role rewards hard work with amazing incentives so a strong work ethic is essential
- Competitive nature and drive to be the best
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free