Business Development Executive - Field Sales Solutions
- £23,000 + benefits + bonus
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a successful and expanding Field Marketing Company. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Business Development Executives to represent our client - a leading drinks brand. This role would give you the opportunity to work within the culture of the affluent bar scene within your given geographical territory.
Salary: £23,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Up to 30% Bonus
What will you be doing?
- Implementing & executing the operational field strategy for the On-Trade Channel
- Callage on selected Free Trade/Leased &Tenanted, On-Trade outlets to sell in portfolio of core mainstream and secondary products, with prospecting to gap fill in current stockists
- Driving distribution, availability and volume within those outlets & helping to educate decision makers and staff around commercial proposition to maximise profit via pricing, up sell etc
- Delivering a return on investment within the overall operation & a defined geographical territory
What are the main responsibilities?
- Growing client distribution, volume sales and profitability within the on-trade channel by achieving targets for:
->product distribution & visibility - by presenting compelling sales propositions and selling in brand stories
->brand activation – staff training, sampling as required, Menu insertion using app provided and display
- Using supplied POS to maximise visibility of products and thus increase sales
- Completing visits as per your journey plan – estimated 12-16 calls to make (8+ effective calls per day)
- Building external relationships with key stakeholders and outlet staff and to track activity
- Completing feedback on every call using the given reporting procedure & maintaining up to date records
- Due to trading hours within the channel, hours will typically be
around opening times, and avoiding peak times e.g. 10am-7pm/12pm-9pm
with occasional weekends, if required, but unlikely
Who will you be working alongside?
- Decision Makers e.g. Owners & Bar Managers
- Field Sales Manager
- Box Account Manager
- Box Operations Team
What will you need?
- Good communication & influencing skills
- Flexibility on working hours (includes evenings and the occasional weekend)
- Determination to achieve & willingness to continually learn
- A passion or previous experience within the drinks industry
- Full Clean UK driving licence
What are the benefits?
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Company car or car allowance
- Opportunity to earn a competitive bonus
- Opportunity to work with & represent leading brands
Shaken or Stirred by this great opportunity in the premium spirits on-trade sector? Do you want to work with one of the markets leading brand owners? We are looking for movers and shakers, who have some bar experience, but who may be looking for their first break into the commercial world to drive sales, distribution and display of these leading brands in bars, clubs and pubs across London.
Field Sales Solutions
Our business and heritage is all about building your sales and your brand. Yes we have great technology, but it’s what it delivers that really counts. And yes, we have processes and practices for everything! – but as we don’t believe one size fits all, we develop bespoke solutions for all our clients to grow sales.
Sign up for job alerts - its free