Business Development Executive - Equals Money
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £24k basic (up to £36k with OTE)
Over the last thirteen years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across a range of payment products. From travel money to money transfers, currency hedging to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
We're now looking for smart, ambitious candidates with excellent communication skills that are looking to break into the world of sales! Successful candidates will receive fantastic training in the shape of a 15 month course that dovetails neatly with your role - you'll learn whilst you earn!
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £24k
- OTE/Commission that takes your total earnings up to £36k in year one
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you'll be enrolled onto a nationally recognised course worth in excess of £10k itself!
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Mobile and laptop
- Healthcare and pension
- An inclusive and meritocratic culture where everyone has a voice
Business Development Executive Role:
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the Equals Money marketplace and offering
- Responsible for driving new business opportunities, you'll research and profile key decision makers and influencers within target accounts, before reaching out to them
- Deliver on outbound prospecting campaigns - calling, emailing and networking with senior professionals through online channels in order to stoke interest and schedule meetings
- Working in the Tech and Transport markets, you'll create and advertise events - proactively networking to create a buzz and interest in the Equals Money offering
- In developing business relationships with clients and prospects, understand and empathise with their challenges - ascertain how Equals Money can help in order to identify business opportunities
Business Development Executive:
- Ambitious, driven and competitive - must be comfortable in a target driven environment, working within a team and independently
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Humble with integrity
- Knowledge of/practical experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Organised, excellent at prioritising and managing your own time
Our investment in you.
We aim to be a 'people first' business. We welcome people into the Equals group and aim to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group, we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We strive to embrace our values of 'Succeed Together', 'Be the Customer, 'Make it Happen' and 'Go Beyond'.
We believe in empowering conversations, that's why we've invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career so you can reach your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your personal drivers and encourage development of your own motivating career plan.
When you join the Equals Group we help you get more out of your career, to get more out of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note to recruiters: We have a preferred supply list and use an ATS portal for CV submissions. Any unsolicited CV's sent directly to hiring managers outside of process will not be subject to a recruitment fee.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :business development executive equals pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Manchester
North West, Nationwide, Manchester
EY Technology Risk Graduate Programme
Starting at £27,600
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Reading
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester
Data Management Analyst
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£23,000 + CeMap qualifications + commission
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury