|Salary:||Depending on Experience|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Sales|
• Based in Old Street, London, United Kingdom
• Salary: Dependent on experience
• Start date: ASAP
Who are Driftrock?
With the disruption of people-based marketing platforms like Facebook, Google and Snap, people data has become core to all digital media strategies. At Driftrock we help brands like BMW, Open University and Heineken leverage their people-data to make advertising something people want to see. We do this using our unique People-based technology platform and close relationships with platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn where Driftrock is an official Marketing Partner.
We have a fast paced, but balanced working environment, where we constantly learn and innovate. The team is tight knit and friendly - always looking to help each other out. Everyone in the team believes passionately that marketing can be better, from account managers to engineers, all of whom are based in Old Street in London.
In addition to our software, we provide social media management, consultancy and migration services.
Working at Driftrock
We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative who will play an essential role in our client team, supporting the directors on a day-to-day basis and helping to generate business growth. You will be tasked with generating leads, booking calls or meetings for senior executives, targeting new prospects and eventually closing your own deals. You will be self-driven to achieve goals in a start-up environment and aspire to sales leadership within this division.
About the team
We’re a small team of 15 people at Driftrock but we’re growing. We had two new account executives join in the last 3 months and are also looking for an Account Director. As we are a small team, every decision you make has a big impact, and we all have the chance to shape and create the culture and company as we grow.
We have a fast paced, but balanced working environment, where we constantly learn and innovate. The team is tight knit and friendly - always looking to help each other out.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized with excellent relationship and communication skills. You will be an inspirational team-player, interacting positively with senior internal and external stakeholders. You certainly won’t be afraid to get stuck in, are excited by the prospect to earn uncapped commission and will thrive on the challenges the role presents.
• Previous sales experience required (minimum 1 year);
• Outbound cold calling experience advantageous;
• Excellent telephone skills and manner;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills;
• Customer focused individual with the ability to work effectively in a team working towards corporate objectives;
• Good all round PC and Microsoft office knowledge;
• Professional and “can‐do” attitude;
• Comfortable in a fast‐paced and constantly evolving environment;
You have the right to work in the UK.
• You will work with smart people and passionate teammates;
• You will learn from seasoned digital professionals;
• You can become an expert in paid social marketing campaigns;
• You will be an integral part of a growing and innovative tech startup;
• You will gain access to senior stakeholders across clients and our social partners like Facebook and LinkedIn;
• You can help shape a marketing platform with your product feedback and recommendations;
• You can be enrolled to the Company’s pension scheme;
• The company atmosphere is social and friendly;
• Casual office, 5 mins walk from Old Street roundabout;
• We plan weekly demos and drinks on Fridays;
• You will be part of fun monthly team events;
• Free breakfast and weekly fruit delivery.
We will not be considering any recruitment agencies for this role.
To find out more and apply, click here or via the apply button below!
£22000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE North West ASAP
£24000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE North West ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP