Business Development Executive - Disaster Recovery Leader
- £25000 to £46000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 17th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are an award-winning global supplier of Cloud Infrastructure and Disaster Recovery for enterprise companies - partnered with tech giants including Cisco, Dell and VMware. With the HQ out in the USA, we are continuing to build our London presence and team - working alongside the Sales and Tech leaders.
As Business Development Representative, you will be aligned closely with our sales team to help identify qualified prospects, target new accounts and respond to inbound leads. Through extensive on-the-job training, we provide a fast-track career path for talented individuals.
You'll learn basic sales techniques that will help you achieve quick wins and prepare you for long-term success. The BDR role is vital to the growth of our sales funnel.
- Execute a daily call plan to new prospects that creates a consistent flow of new opportunities to meet your monthly goals
- Reach out to and follow up with respondents from a variety of marketing programmes to initiate conversation, learn current business programs, and qualify potential business leads
- Nurture and manage leads until they are qualified as sales-ready
- Manage online chat system to generate and qualify incoming leads
- Track all activity thoroughly in Salesforce to support account and management teams, validate activity and lead qualification reports, and provide Sales with solid prospect background on the role, need, and intrigue to ensure high-quality prospect transition into the sales process
- Identify potential opportunities and transition leads to Sales by setting up sales appointments for further qualification discussions
- Competitive Salary - £25k basic salary, £46k OTE (uncapped so can surpass OTE)
- Sales Incentive Plan
- Stock Plan
- Pension Plan
- Paid Holiday
Sign up for job alerts - its free