Business Development Executive – Accuity – London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working as part of our award-winning sales team, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities through online research; identifying new contacts, emailing and cold calling.
- Generate meetings for Key Account Managers
- Researching, nurture, lead generation, whilst building excellent customer relationships.
- This role provides a clear career progression and you reap what you sow.
Skills and experience
- Enjoys working in a structured, targeted environment with challenging
- Professional and clear telephone manner
- Highly competitive, self-motivated, organised and able to manage own time
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of a changing market, our customers and the business-- Enjoys and works well in a team environment
- Openness to learn
- Experience of lead generation
- Good levels of IT literacy are expected
- A degree or equivalent is desirable
Accuity offers a suite of innovative solutions for payments and compliance professionals, from comprehensive data and software that manage risk and compliance, to flexible tools that optimize payments pathways. With deep expertise and industry-leading data-enabled solutions from the Fircosoft, Bankers Almanac and NRS brands, our portfolio delivers protection for individual and organizational reputations. Part of The RELX Group, one of the world’s leading business information and data providers, Accuity has been delivering solutions to banks and businesses worldwide for 180 years.
At Reed Business information (RBI) we provide information and online
data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access
to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our
strong global brands hold market-leading positions across a wide range
of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where
we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI people are
driven by an environment focussed on innovation, passion for our
products, and collaboration, where working in an agile manner is par for
the course. RBI is part of RELX, a leading global provider of data,
information and solutions for professional customers.
Click the apply button below to apply today.
Sign up for job alerts - its free