|Salary:||£22,000 Basic; £30,000 Total Package + OTE|
E-commerce startup for the Fashion and Retail sectors. Lightning-fast year-on-year growth. Tried-and-tested disruptive product.
£22,000 Basic Salary (rising to £25,000 after three months) + £5,000 OTE
Venatrix is working with an e-commerce startup whose technology allows companies to sell their products internationally, and give customers in different countries a 'localised' experience. Established in 2014, the company is one of Europe's fastest-growing Technology startups, and works with high-end clients in the Fashion and Retail sectors. This is a unique opportunity to help build the London branch of a business with a disruptive product and offices in places as far-flung and exciting as LA and New York, Spain and Israel. The company are looking for two Business Development Executives to come on board, build flourishing careers, and help the business win new brand name clients!
As Business Development Executive, you'll be part of the team that helps win new business for the company. The role will require a strategic mind, hard work and lots of personality. You will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the product and its commercial benefits.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to generate leads for the senior Sales team.
- Research potential clients on the internet and LinkedIn.
- Research prospects to determine a strategic Sales approach.
- Reach out to prospects using the phone, email and social media.
- Book meetings for the Business Development Managers to attend.
- Represent the company at industry events and technology exhibitions.
Why do I want this job?
- This is a huge learning opportunity, and the chance to be involved in building a business.
- This is a fast-growth startup, where are endless earning and progression opportunities for high flyers.
- The company are serious about nurturing their Sales superstars- you'll be trained both formally and on-the-job, learning Sales skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
- Progress into a Business Development Manager role within 12 months.
- Begin your career working with super-smart, passionate people who love what they do.
Culture, benefits and fun stuff
- Typical startup culture: young, fun, positive and passionate!
- Work laptop.
- Team drinks and nights out.
- University graduate with a strong academic record.
- Genuine passion for Tech and e-commerce.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Creative thinker who solves problems and hits targets.
If you think you've got the energy and personality to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV to Venatrix today. Please note that as Venatrix receives, on average, over 70 applications per role we have available, we are unable to respond to each one individually. If you have not heard from us within two days of submitting your CV, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£24000 to £36000 per annum plus OTE London 11-Jun-2018
£26500 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London 18-Jun-2018
Up to £20000 per annum plus OTE South East 1-Jul-2018
£30000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London 2-Jul-2018
£20000 to £50000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus The East 18-Jun-2018
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£27000 to £30000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£25,000 basic (£35,000 OTE) plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP