|Salary:||£20,000 to £24,000 + uncapped commission depending on experience + OTE|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Customer Service, Sales, Research & Analysis|
We are a leading premium information and marketing solutions provider focused on providing critical business intelligence on key global sectors and economies. Through our portfolio of intelligence centres we provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning. With over 1,000 directly employed staff, spread over 13 offices including our major commercial centres in the London, New York and Sydney.
We have achieved a very strong growth track record with over 11,000 users worldwide and are in its 8th year of successive year on year growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our expanding commercial division, selling a highly versatile and dynamic business Intelligence product that is well respected by our high profile clients as it gives them a real competitive advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to join our expanding business intelligence divisions, selling a highly versatile and dynamic business Intelligence product that is well respected by our high profile clients as it gives them a real competitive advantage.
- Develop and maintain an on-going database of existing and potential clients
- Writing detailed proposals outlining the benefit of our solutions
- Present products to our clients over the telephone and in person
- Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills to develop into more senior sales roles
Skills & Experience
- Resilience & tenacity
- Relationship building
- Persuasive Communication
- Delivers outcomes / achieves goals
- Enthusiasm and passion
- Presentation skills
- A passion for learning as after training you will need to fully understand the market sector
- Enthusiastic team player
- Some sales experience an advantage
Reasons to join us:
- Outstanding uncapped commission structure
- Dynamic and vibrant atmosphere
- International travel to conferences & client meetings
- Clear career path into Sales Management or Account Management
- Quarterly Awards & Incentives
- Central London location
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£26000 to £30000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham ASAP