Business Development Executive
People. The most integral part to the success of any business.
This organisation has developed a range of technologies and software that helps businesses manage their people more effectively.
From recruitment software to technologies that help train a workforce, they’ve got it covered. They're pretty good at it too, with their tech winning countless industry awards for 7 years running!
Despite 2020 being a challenging year, this business managed to grow by 30% and now have 300 employees across both their UK & USA offices.
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll be an integral part of the sales team and working closely with the marketing department to develop new business opportunities.
BDEs will be the first point of contact for new customers and you’ll be responsible for hunting down opportunities and booking meetings. The job won’t be easy, it’s sales – but that’s why the rewards are so lucrative…. The role will include but not limited to:
- Cold calling
- Booking in well qualified meetings
- Using creative outreach tools such as LinkedIn, Video Prospecting & Email
- Building relationships and maintaining a consistent sales pipeline
- Engaging in consultative conversation with decision makers to understand any challenges they may be facing
- Working towards targets and KPI’s
- Ensuring that the CRM system is consistently updated
What do you need?
- Motivation & Drive specifically to pursue a graduate career in Technology sales.
- Intelligence – as you’ll be communicating with C-Level individuals and managing a challenging workload on a daily basis.
- Confidence – a lot of your time will be spent on the phone, to people you haven’t spoken to previously!
- Business Acumen – you’ll be sniffing out opportunities and will need experience of demonstrating this previously.
- Coachable – you’ll be someone that can take direction and is willing to learn!
- Organisation – updating the CRM system consistently will be a key part of your role, organisation and attention to detail is essential.
And what do you get in return?
- Strong remuneration package – £30,000 base salary with the opportunity to earn commission from day 1.
- Opportunity for quick progression! There’s someone who graduated in 2017 that now manages the entire sales team!
- Regular company socials which include nights out, and trips abroad!
- Plenty of benefits aimed at employee wellbeing; including free private healthcare and a free Apple Watch
- Access to Perkbox
Interviews taking place ASAP, what are you waiting for?
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :business development executive prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Business & Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh
Graduate Technology Consultant Programme
Starting at £30,000
Remote (work from home), London
Project Management Graduate Programme
10Babcock International Group
Leadership & Management Scheme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide