Business Development Executive
Company: GDS Group
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £27.5-35k basic salary + £15k OTE
A leading Digital Events and Technology provider, GDS Group is an established award winning business with the most exciting and engaging digital events platform in the World. GDS helps their clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digitally disruptive business environment with outcome based solutions. Pioneers of the virtual events space, this innovative company work with some of the world's most well-known brands including Microsoft, Google, AWS, Nike, Gucci and ASOS to name a few!
With decades of experience in facilitating results-oriented business conversations, GDS Group's customised intelligence provides connectivity solutions that enable organisations to take advantage of the digital revolution. This innovation has resulted in the company growing by 98% in 2021, with plans to grow another 50% in 2022.
They're now looking for highly motivated, ambitious graduates to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, rapidly growing enterprise!
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of between £27,500 - £35,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £42,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you will continually be offered fantastic training, an excellent opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Own Tech suite provided - phone and laptop
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - clear recognition and reward follows success. One current prize a 5 star, all expenses paid week's trip across Europe open to 10 winners!
- Private healthcare and pension contributions
- Fantastic city centre Bristol offices
Business Development Executive Role:
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through engaging with prospective organisations through strategic, value-based selling techniques
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of GDS Group, Jugo software solutions and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Act as the initial point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each individual customer moving forward
- Proactively generate sales by building a rapport with existing clients and managing their enquiries, seeking up-sell
- Provide strong domain and vertical expertise to help develop solutions that promote long-term engagement with Jugo
- Thoroughly handle all CRM admin to ensure fairness, accuracy and integrity are all upheld
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident working in a target-driven environment
- Positive individual, with a can do attitude
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and IT literate
- Confident engaging with individuals of all levels of seniority
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...