Business Development Executive
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £30k basic salary + uncapped commission
Founded in 2000, Wavenet has grown through the last two decades to become a respected, multi-award-winning provider of telecoms and technology solutions to thousands of businesses and enterprises across the UK. A managed service provider, Wavenet supports businesses and organisations across multiple sectors, and has long-standing partnerships with some of the top technology providers in the world.
Market leaders in unified communications and business telephony solutions, Wavenet's focus is always on providing simple and secure solutions to real business challenges. Providing data, voice, contact centre, IT and technology services to over 8,000 SME and enterprise customers, Wavenet operates from multiple offices across the UK with over 400 employees.
With their company growing rapidly, Wavenet are now looking for driven and ambitious graduates to join their team of Business Development Executives. Joining likeminded graduates, this is a fantastic opportunity to embark on an exciting and lucrative career with a leading enterprise!
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Uncapped OTE/Commission taking your total package higher!
- Enrolment on an industry recognised and accredited ITTSA Apprenticeship- a fantastic opportunity to learn whist you earn!
- Laptop and mobile
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
Business Development Executive Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of Wavenet's offering, and the markets it operates within, in order to have valuable conversations with prospects
- Use researching tools and techniques to create new business opportunities within your designated territory
- Perform creative prospect outreach to your generated leads, building initial relationships with key decision makers and introducing Wavenet's unique value proposition
- Book meetings with prospect clients for technical specialists to attend
- Follow up on marketing campaigns as well as leads and potential business
- Take ownership of the key customer accounts allocated to you, maintaining strong business relationships whilst ensuring client satisfaction, the renewal of contracts and seeking any cross-sell or up-sell opportunities to further increase sales
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, completing customer profiles and updating sales related activity
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Computer literate
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Keen to learn new skills
- A team player, who can also work autonomously
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london business development executive pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Banking Services - London
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Strategic Business Development Manager
£25,000 + £40,000 OTE Uncapped
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Business Development Representative
£31,000 to £38,500
Celsius Graduate Recruitment