Business Development Executive
- Competitive salary with competitive, uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
The Role of a Graduate Business Development Executive:
- Ongoing and thorough training
- A client facing role which requires confident individuals to build upon existing customer relationships to win new sales
- Explore opportunities to win new clients
- Strategise innovative ways of delivering existing and new products to win more sales
- Developing knowledge of the digital media sector to enhance business development
What are they looking for in Graduate Business Development Executive?
- 2:1 graduate or higher
- Individuals who are personable and enjoy client interaction
- Candidates with a great work ethic and who are self-motivated
- Individuals who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Applicants must have strong organisational skills with basic computer competency
- Sales experience preferred
The company based in London and is the industry leader in Digital Media.
The business prides itself on providing a bespoke and quality driven service to the digital media market.
As a result of continued success in recent years the business is looking to expand in order to match this growth by recruiting a number of new graduates into their BD team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...