Business Development Executive
Company: Kantar Worldpanel
Job title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000 (+ performance related bonus)
Sector: Market Research
Offering market research services to a wide range of industries, Kantar Worldpanel are global experts in shopping behaviour. Having recently brought a number of new innovations to market and with a strong pipeline of product development, Kantar is looking for bright, motivated, inquisitive individuals to join its team and help with the next stage of its development.
Successful candidates will be charged with engaging new prospects and developing long-term relationships - as such, Kantar are looking for proactive, personable and determined individuals.
- £25,000 basic salary
- Performance related bonus, incentive scheme
- £1,000 signing on bonus
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Health cash plan, life assurance
- Birthday off plus 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Comprehensive, award winning flexible benefits scheme
- Fantastic working culture and environment
- Pension & Healthcare
- Nights out and regular social events
- Friday breakfast and early finish!
Progression and opportunity are key reasons people build long term careers at Kantar and as such your initial career path is clearly laid out for you. Well-structured, formal training combined with informal, on the job teaching allow you to develop the skills required to hit and exceed your targets.
Kantar repeatedly places amongst the best places to work, ranked highly both as a Great Place to Work® and a Great Place to Work for Women® - making it an ideal place to launch a successful graduate career.
- Spend your initial two months learning, training and shadowing client services
- Taking ownership of 'own business', developing and maintaining own prospect pipeline
- Attend trade fairs and complete store visits, sourcing new clients to prospect
- Attend 2 meetings with prospective clients per week
- Recognising customer business needs and devise solutions
- Developing a strong network of prospects
- Managing the commercial process from initial enquiry through to project delivery
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Tenacious, curious and driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in a target driven environment with a can do attitude
- Ability to immerse yourself in the sector, to persuasively apply solutions to client issues
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs london business development executive pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Strategic Development Manager
£25,000 + £40,000 OTE Uncapped
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Business - Graduate Programme 2022
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Birmingham, Brighton and Hove, Glasgow, Farnborough, Swindon
Graduate Business Development Representative, Mail Manager
£25000 to 39000 per annum
Graduate Marketing Executive
£27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
London, International, International (Europe)