Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
£24,000 + £12,000 OTE (uncapped)
Venatrix is working with an Education Technology company that provides the tools, content and training to allow its clients to create top-of-the-class e-learning courses. The company works with brand-name clients including ASOS, Tesco and Unilever, helping them to upskill and support their staff through online learning programmes. No competitors come close to their beautiful blend of Tech, Design and Learning and Development, and this company is an industry leader with highly respected products.
The company is looking for a Business Development Executive to help increase market share via new business acquisition. This role is a great introduction to sales- you’ll be working mainly be introducing solutions that prospective clients already know and respect. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated graduate to work in frontline sales and gain a deep understanding of how a business works. You’ll be exposed to every department and expected to have a high degree of responsibility, autonomy and accountability from day one.
What is the job, exactly?
As a business development executive, your main role will be to increase market share via new business acquisition. Day-to-day, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the company’s various products and services, and their commercial benefits.
- Qualify, answer and prioritise inbound leads.
- Use your communication skills and plenty of questions to identify deal potential, and turn enquiries into valuable deals.
- Cross-sell products to get the most out of every conversation.
- Research prospective clients and come up with creative ways to approach them.
Why do I want this job? Training, development and opportunities
- Gain a wealth of Sales skills and specialised industry knowledge that will benefit you throughout your career.
- Participate in extensive training from industry experts, both formally and on-the-job.
- Mentoring programme and access to senior management and the company CEO.
- Progress into an Account Management role in 12 months.
The ideal candidate
- A graduate with a 2.1 degree in any subject.
- A driver- the offices are only accessible by car.
- A tiger, who stops at nothing to be the best.
- Someone who wants to proud of what they sell and the company they work for, and takes the role as seriously as if it were their own business.
If you believe you have the hunger, curiosity and communication skills to thrive in this role, send your CV to Venatrix to apply today.
Venatrix is a graduate recruitment solutions provider run by graduates for graduates.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :business development executive sales saas london venatrix
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Supply Chain & Operations Graduate
6Associated British Food
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
10IT Graduate Recruitment