Business Development Executive
- £22000 to £23000 per annum + OTE
- 23rd November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Business Development Representative
Salary: £22k, OTE £35k
Working to optimise retail technology, our client is changing the game in retail space by offering a bespoke service to optimise instore performance. With a global footprint this company provides an innovative platform that is transforming the retail sector. This is a great opportunity for a driven graduate to receive excellent training to reap the benefits of being a successful Business Development Representative…
How you will benefit from being a Business Development Representative:
- Uncapped commission - first year OTE £35K, second year OTE £50k
- Regular social events for the whole company
- Fast career progression - fast track your career in sales
- Receive ongoing training from experienced sales execs
- Fast paced, lively environment within a great office space in London
What you will be doing:
You will become the future of this rapidly expanding sales team. You will be get exposure to sales, marketing, business development, customer success to enable you to become a successful Business Development Representative. On a daily basis you will follow up marketing campaigns and qualify leads, before promoting this innovative platform.
What we need from you:
- A degree in any discipline (graduated between 2016-2019)
- Great communication skills - be able to build rapport with clients
- Competitive - whether from a sporting or academic background
- Drive - be extremely driven to succeed and money motivated
- Work ethic - be hardworking and target driven
- Eager to learn and a genuine interest in finance
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Pippa Radford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free