Business Development Executive
- £22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + OTE
- 27th March 2020
- Start date:
Are you an enthusiastic, versatile, intelligent individual who is good
at building relationships? Looking to pursue a rewarding career in
Business development within the Pharmaceutical and Market Research
space? Then maybe this role is for you…
This Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Medical market research agency are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing and successful team. They are an independent, international market research agency providing high value market research and consultancy to the healthcare industry with over 190 employees globally!
* Research and generate new leads using tools such as Google, Linked In
* Prospecting, cold calling, and qualifying potential clients
* Setting up face to face meetings and online meetings with potential clients for business development purposes
* Maintain constant product knowledge, offerings and developments. Research and maintain current information regarding market updates and conditions
* Maintain and update the company CRM system
* Support the marketing team to carry out marketing campaigns by segmenting and selecting lists, updating the CRM with leads, notes and actions
* Degree-level education with a 2:1 or above which will allow you to grasp the marketplace and companies offering
* Sales experience preferably in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry is preferred
* Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills, written and verbal will allow you to build rapport with new clients as well as communicate efficiently with your team.
* A good understanding of sales and business development which will allow you to maximise all new business opportunities and exceed your targets.
* Excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build great relationships with prospective clients.
Do you enjoying working in a thriving fast-passed environment; Building relationships and working in the market research industry with great benefits? Then this Business Development role could be for you. Click "Apply now!"
Sign up for job alerts - its free