Business Development Executive
- £25000.00 to £30000 per annum + benefits + OTE
- 26th June 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This Pharmaceutical, Health-care & Medical market research agency are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing and successful team in Fulham. They are an independent, international market research agency providing high value market research and consultancy to the health-care industry with over 190 employees globally!
- Research and generate new leads using tools such as Google, Linked In
- Prospecting, cold calling, and qualifying potential clients
- Setting up face to face meetings and online meetings with potential clients for business development purposes
- Maintain constant product knowledge, offerings and developments. Research and maintain current information regarding market updates and conditions
- Maintain and update the company CRM system
- Support the marketing team to carry out marketing campaigns by segmenting and selecting lists, updating the CRM with leads, notes and actions
- Degree-level education with a 2:1 or above which will allow you to grasp the marketplace and companies offering
- Sales experience preferably in the pharmaceutical / health-care industry is preferred
- Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills, written and verbal will allow you to build rapport with new clients as well as communicate efficiently with your team.
- A good understanding of sales and business development which will allow you to maximise all new business opportunities and exceed your targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build great relationships with prospective clients.
Do you enjoying working in a thriving fast-passed environment; Building relationships and working in the market research industry with great benefits? Then this Business Development role could be for you. Click "Apply now!"
Sign up for job alerts - its free