Business Development Executive
- £20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 11th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Business Development Manager
£20,000 - £25,000
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing financial technology companies in the UK?
The company is one of the UK's leading review websites for financial advisers, solicitors and accountants aiding people in getting the best advise on life's biggest financial decisions. With a rapidly growing team, they are on the hunt for 2 new superstar sales individuals to drive revenue and growth. With a collaborative culture, it is a great opportunity to not only make money with lucrative commission structure but to also grow as a individual with the continued success of the business.
Business Development Manager - the role:
- There will be a combination of cold and warm calling to potential clients, including financial advice firms, accountants and solicitors to discuss the benefits of the service and to close deals generating revenue for the business and earning commission for yourself.
- You will work closely with the marketing team on projects to ensure there is a strong inbound demand and growing reputation.
- You'll work as a consultant to understand potential clients' needs and ultimately provide a solution-based sell.
- You will be an Account Manager to existing clients providing support and guidance to ensure you are maintaining a transparent working relationship.
- Being degree educated will allow you quickly grasp the technicality of the role and ultimately being successful as a Business Development Manager.
- Having prior B2B sales experience will allow you to hit the ground running in achieving targets.
- Being persuasive will allow you successfully influence new clients in purchasing the service.
- Being target-driven will allow you to work in a fast-paced environment whilst achieving goals.
Click the 'apply' button now to submit your CV.
Sign up for job alerts - its free