Business Development Executive
- Up to £22 per annum + bonus
- South East
- Apply by:
- 26th June 2019
- Start date:
This position is based in Teddington, UK.
Launched in 2012, my client is the UK's leading reviews website for Financial Advisors, Accountants and Solicitors, helping people get the best advice on life's big decisions.
They're a profitable business with a start-up culture, backed by investors whose previous successes include Zoopla, eBay, Lovefilm and Betfair. And we're set to become one of the UK's most exciting scale-ups.
We're looking for a Business Development Executive to help us on their mission to make great advice accessible and appealing to millions.
The job is a combination of sales and account management. You will be contacting potential and existing members by phone, email and face-to-face, supported by a strong inbound demand driven by our marketing and reputation.
You'll work on a consulting basis with clients, engaging them in our mission to help everyone get the best advice, and helping them understand and realise the full value of a well-cultivated online reputation.
- 2.1 degree
- Highly motivated and determined, you're a real 'go-getter' and you like to smash targets!
- High integrity and mission-driven - you do the right things for the right reasons, and never compromise on key principles just to hit a target
- Excellent written and verbal communication, you know how to get your point across
- Strong attention to detail - you've noticed the typo in this sentence...
- Great time management and organisation, sloppiness annoys you
- Confident and friendly, building rapport comes naturally to you
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Not afraid to work hard and adapt - it's a fast-paced environment where everyone gives 110%
- Ideally, you have some entrepreneurial or sales experience but it is not essential if you're brilliant!
- Competitive salary
- Monthly, uncapped commission structure
- Stock options in one of the UK's fastest-growing financial technology companies
- An exceptionally talented and friendly team - their employees are their greatest asset!
- Career progression opportunities, some of their most senior folk started as interns!
Sign up for job alerts - its free