Business Development Executive
- £28,000 + £12,000 + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Apply by:
- 19th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client's mission is to help retailers better understand their customers, and create personal digital marketing experiences. Their core technology is a customer marketing platform that uses artificial intelligence to allow retailers to send personalised marketing messages throughout the customer journey, increasing customer loyalty and lifetime value. This is a super-successful startup whose technology is as groundbreaking as it is powerful. Now, they’re looking for a Graduate Business Development Executive to join their dynamic, fast-growing team.
As Graduate Business Development Executive, your main responsibility will be to generate new business for the company. In particular, you will:
· Gain a deep understanding of the solution and its commercial benefits.
· Research target markets and companies.
· Find new Sales opportunities by following up on inbound leads and Marketing campaigns, and making outbound calls and emails.
· Book meetings for the senior Sales team to attend.
· Develop relationships with stakeholders within e-commerce businesses.
· Maintain the company’s CRM system.
Why do I want this job?
· This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growth startup with a tried-and-tested project and considerable success to build on.
· Gain Sales skills, industry insights and specialised product knowledge that will benefit you throughout a career in business or Tech.
· This company believes in helping graduates realise their full potential- you will be provided with a personal development budget and a personal wellness fund.
· Start your career in a team full of smart, inspiring people.
· Unlimited holiday.
· Subsidised gym membership.
· Regular socials and activities.
· Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks and breakfast.
What do I need to do to get this job?
We are looking for a superstar for this fantastic role. You should be:
· Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in Sales.
· A ‘people’ person.
· Excited to work for a fast-growth Tech startup.
· A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
If this sounds like you, and you believe you have the personality and ambition to thrive in this role, submit your CV to Venatrix to apply today. Please note that as Venatrix receives over 70 roles per position we have available, we are unable to respond to each one individually. If you have not heard from us within three days of making your application, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.
Sign up for job alerts - its free