Business Development Executive
- £22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + bonus
- Apply by:
- 17th December 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
New Business Development Manager
£20,000 - £25,000
Are you looking for a lucrative sales opportunity that allows you to travel the world, if so keep reading!
Part of a FTSE 250 business, the company is a leading provider of aviation news and networking events. With exciting growth plans they are now expanding their reach globally and are looking for a Business Development Manager to generate new business and eventually look after the US function. You will be joining a team that have 30 years of sales experience combined, so you need to be willing to learn but also be self-driven What is on offer is a lucrative commission structure and a chance to move to New York in 18 months' time.
- To gain credibility as an expert in the aviation industry by building knowledge of how it operates and to understand the key players and their functions.
- To build relationships with key stakeholders in the industry and act as a consultant providing solution-based offerings.
- To generate revenue by selling subscriptions to the businesses' aviation journal.
- To work closely with the events team to cross-sell tickets to delegates.
- To attend events worldwide to expand your network in the aviation space.
- You have up to 12 months sales experience in order to quickly grasp the sales cycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills so that you are comfortable dealing with stakeholders at different levels
- Salesforce Classic experience is a bonus as you will be familiar with the systems in use
- You will be driven and self sufficient so that you are able to stay motivated working alone
If this looks the right opportunity for you, please click 'Apply Now'.
Sign up for job alerts - its free