Business Development Executive
- £23,000 to £30,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE
- London, Kingston upon Thames
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Keen to work for a company who works in Sales but is a not cut-throat environment?
Want financial reward and job progression for your hard work?
Then you need to apply for role below!
The role on offer is for someone excited about joining a sales-orientated environment but do it in a sector that makes a real impact on people’s lives and offers interesting routes to progression and allow you to carve out a career.
As a Business Development Executive you will be at the forefront of bringing in new revenue into the company through generating leads of charities and organisations to maximise their fundraising efforts through innovative technology. With charitable donations at a record high globally back in 2016 and that set to be broken this year in 2018, you could be the key aggregator behind the tech for the ‘Giving Generation’. You will manage the full Sales cycle from start to finish, from the first call to the close of the deal – so you have real ownership of over what you do!
Working with clients charities such as Cancer Research, Save the Children, The Prince’s Trust and NSPCC as well as lots of small and independent charities too, you could be have exposure to all of this on a daily basis.
So do you fit the bill...? Are you...
· Confident, committed and target-driven?
· Have the ability to speak to people convincingly over the phone and in person?
· A go getter and work well under pressure?
· Ambitious to climb up the job progression ladder and earning further finances due to your hard work?
If that was a resounding ‘YES!’ to all of those, then why don’t you hear about what they could offer you...?
· Working with cutting edge Tech in a fun and vibrant sector where you are actually making a difference!
· £23K-£25K basic salary with a realistic 1st Year OTE of between £30K-£32K.
· 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
· Cool, converted warehouse offices in South West London with a roof terrace, break out area and – a stone throw away from a Park.
· Laptop and work phone provided.
· Additional discretionary incentive + Pension scheme.
· Simple and clear route to progression – you can expect your first promotion within 12 months.
There are only a few opportunities left – so get applying now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
Sign up for job alerts - its free