Business Development Executive
- £24,000 basic salary + OTE £7,200 + benefits + OTE + expenses
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 26th December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Work as a Business Development Executive for a leading Tech company that takes its top performers skiing in Chamonix. Brand name clients include Body Shop, Uber and LinkedIn.
£24,000 basic salary + OTE £7,200 uncapped
London’s leading office technology provider is looking for an exceptional graduate to join their bustling Inside sales team in London. Recognised as “Partner of the Year” for over 7 years, the company sets the industry standard in its field and is a great place to begin a commercial career; it’s full of dynamic, high-flying Sales professionals who are in the business to smash every day and to take advantage of the incredible earning potential at the company. A graduate Venatrix placed at this company in the past earned over £40,000 in their first year!
As a Business Development Executive, you will initiate and build relationships with business leaders in medium to large sized companies.
This is an opportunity only for the best, brightest and most determined candidates who want a springboard to a great career in sales with fantastic progression opportunities, training & mentorship, as well as a very competitive starting package.
Your initial goal for the first 12 months would be to set new business appointments for the Director of New Business. It is primarily an office-based role. If you are on target you will have the opportunity to join the account management team, and following that, the elite ‘strategic’ account management team which are both field sales roles.
You will be rewarded with a commission per appointment (no cap on number of appointments you can book) over and above your basic salary.
Why do I want this job?
* Join a dynamic and mature working environment in which you will be expected to grow your own business in a business. Once you are up to speed you can organize your diary as you see fit to deliver the results.
* The company has a great track record of developing and promoting graduates. Venatrix has placed several graduates into this role who have progressed to become Senior Account Managers & Strategic Account Managers working on large scale deals and visiting clients all over Europe.
* Work hard, play hard culture with loads of rewards and incentives, an amazing commission structure and a Sales team to spend “Thirsty Thursday” with.
* The company has a big green focus and wants you to become a trusted consultant who can can help clients save money and be greener by using their solutions.
* Positive spirit
* Hard-working and energetic
* Creative & willing to try new sales techniques on a regular basis
* Ability to build rapport quickly
* Ability to confidently speak to people several years your senior
* Ability to do quick online research on google and social media
If you think you have the personality and determination to thrive in this role then submit your CV to Venatrix to apply today! Please note that as we receive over 70 applications per position we have available, we are unable to respond to each one individually. If you have not heard from us within three days of making your application, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.
Sign up for job alerts - its free