Business Development Coordinator - The Priory Group
- £25,000 to £27,000 plus benefits with salary review
- Apply by:
- 7th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Priory Group’s Bid Team is responsible for the preparation and submission of high quality, compliant and timely responses to formal procurements undertaken by our public sector customers. To support this activity members of the team are involved in market and service development activities, project management of tender wins through to operational hand-over / go-live and a range of supporting administrative activities. The team is based in Priory's Hammersmith office but operates flexibly, attending other Priory sites and customer premises as necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to work within a busy, dynamic team. Working centrally to provide services to internal stakeholders across Priory Group's three divisions (Healthcare, Education and Children's Services and Adult Care), this role offers excellent exposure to a range of business support functions and provides a challenging and interesting entry level role for any individual looking to begin their professional career in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Bid Team and Sales Teams to identify and bid appropriate opportunities with a direct focus on maximising the conversion of referrals into admissions. This will involve the administration, development and production of bid responses from new and pre-existing, internal and external resources as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Priory submits a competitive response which meets the requirements of our customers. This may at times include research and the collation and organisation of supporting materials. The Coordinator will also provide the team with general administration support and will need to have a 'can do' approach when delegated to.
Working as a member of a flexible team, the Business Development Coordinator may be required to support colleagues through reviewing and editing their submissions and/or in a range of administrative and support tasks. Work volumes fluctuate over time and deadlines are sometimes challenging so the candidate must be able to work calmly under pressure and be able to work additional, flexible hours from time-to-time.
This role is best suited to someone with;
• Analytical and data processing experience (desired but not essential)
• Exceptional communication including verbal, written and editing skills
• Strong attention to detail and good organisation skills
• Previous experience within a similar role (desired but not essential) and a proven track record of working within an environment with competing deadlines is desired
• Competency and experience of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint is essential
• Experience of the social care, education and/or healthcare markets preferred but not essential
• A 'can do' positive attitude and someone who is a team player is essential
Appropriate training will be provided to support development within the role.
We are recruiting for two roles, one permanent and one fixed term maternity cover (16 months) with potential for this to become a full time role.
Sign up for job alerts - its free