|Salary:||£25,000 + benefits|
|Sectors:||Health, Sales, Secretarial & Business Admin|
Priory Group’s Bid Team is responsible for the preparation and submission of high quality, compliant and timely responses to formal procurements undertaken by our public sector customers. To support this activity members of the team are involved in market and service development activities, project management of tender wins through to operational hand-over / go-live and a range of supporting administrative activities. The team is based in Priory's Hammersmith office but operates flexibly, attending other Priory sites and customer premises as necessary.
The Business Development Coordinator (BDC) is responsible for supporting the Bid Team and Commissioning Managers to identify opportunities for Priory Adult Care and the wider Priory Group by utilising marketing campaign results, responding to brokerage requests and working alongside Divisional colleagues to identify leads. The successful candidate will be the initial point of contact for identifying individual or larger scale opportunities and proactively coordinating the results of successful bids. In addition, the BDC will be responsible for monitoring and signposting responses generated by marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities include (but may not be limited to) dealing with:
• Brokerage responses
• Preferred Provider tenders
• Tender responses including associated mini tenders and relevant mobilisation
• Marketing campaign enquiries
By completing the above, the BDC will identify business opportunities and provide support to the wider team in order to drive referrals, bid and win tenders for Priory Group. This role will include research and the collation and organisation of supporting materials. The BDC will also provide general administration support and will need to have a 'can do' approach.
Working as a member of a flexible team, the BDC will be required to support colleagues with reviewing and editing submissions and/or in a range of administrative and support tasks. Work volumes fluctuate over time and deadlines are sometimes challenging so the BDC must be able to work calmly under pressure and be able to work additional, flexible hours from time-to-time.
The role reports to the Group Bid Director.
• Actively monitor commissioner portals and identify relevant opportunities
• Proactively search for new opportunities
• Effectively oversee existing pipeline of opportunities to be aware of expiry dates and support the management of re-bids as necessary
• Support, as required, with the creation and maintenance of a ‘Knowledge Repository’ to build a solid foundation for Adult Care bidding documents
• First point of phone and e-mail contact for Marketing campaign responses
• Maintain full comprehension of services across all sites within all Priory Divisions
Key Candidate Requirements
• Exceptional verbal, written and editing skills at all levels
• Thrive in an environment with competing deadlines
• Excellent time management with strong organisational skills and be comfortable working under pressure
• Competency and experience of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
• Analytical and data processing experience
• Experience of the Social Care or Healthcare markets preferred but not required
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Ability to work with key stakeholders internally to drive business
• Demonstrate effective and regular upkeep of administrative tasks ensuring accuracy
• National travel and overnight stays on occasion
• Annual mandatory training – online training modules
• Willing to work flexible hours from time to time
• DBS checks will be required
• Eligible to work in the UK
£23,000 Basic, £35,000 OTE (Year One) plus OTE London 1-May-2018
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester Ongoing
£20,000 to £35,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London, Central London 1-Jul-2018
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP