Business Development Consultant - Times Top 15 Small Company
- £23000 to £38000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 26th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are an influential partner to some of the UK's most disruptive tech titans and startups. In the past 10 years, we've grown from a team of 2 to over 80 strong, allowing us to open another office in Sydney to build on our European and US capabilities. We work with technology businesses such as IBM, Lenovo, Darktrace and 6 of the other biggest tech players globally, boosting their client bases and consequently their growth and revenue.
Located in South Bank in the centre of London, we have a vibrant social scene with regular nights out, larger quarterly social events and company trips abroad! The Times has recognized our dynamic and exciting company culture, voting us in the Top 15 Best Small UK Companies to work for.
As a Business Development Executive, you'll be the face of the company creating quality opportunities for your clients. You'll work for some of the biggest and innovative names in tech, pitching the latest trends to global companies through outbound calls and marketing activity.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors degree graded 2:1 or above from a top UK university
- Sales experience (6 months-1 year/placement in sales or recruitment)
- A passion for the tech industry
- Evidence of achievement - sports/charity/ languages/ music, etc
- Self-motivated and career-minded
- Strong sense of initiative and entrepreneurial flair
- Most importantly, we are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates
So, to get the best talent we offer an excellent package:
- Competitive salary up to £23k+ uncapped commission with average first-year earnings of £38k
- Personal Growth and Career Progression - the first promotion is typically attained within 6-12 months
- Incentives for top performers including tech and annual trips (Milan, Paris, Munich)
- Excellent benefits such as a matched pension, lucrative commission structure, subsidized gym membership + extended lunch hours, benefits, bonuses and all the tech you need
Sign up for job alerts - its free