Business Development Consultant
- £25,000 Basic + £10,000 OTE plus OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Cool Marketing content startup. Fast-paced, fun role. Uncapped commission.
Our client is a fast-paced and fun marketing content start-up company that creates content for retail brands including Ebay, John Lewis and ASOS. Founded in 2011 by a University of Cambridge graduate, the company has since grown to 50 people, turning over £10 million. Backed by the same investors as Spotify and Secret Escapes, the company has just closed its Series B funding. It's hiring aggressively for smart, hungry graduates to help it win new clients.
You'll be part of a close-knit sales team based out of the Central London office. After an intensive three-week training and ramp-up period you'll start selling straight away. You'll be speaking with major retail brands to discuss the power and scale of content. You will be booking meetings with Heads of Marketing and you will get to shadow Sales Directors on these meetings. The company spends a whopping £400,000 on marketing a year- this is good news for you as it means more inbound leads to follow up on, and less cold calling!
This is a huge opportunity - all retail brands with an e-commerce site need content to power their web presence. The company are serious about progression and expect you to be promoted to senior Sales or Account Management within twelve months. Top earners at this company take home £200,000 a year.
Benefits and perks
- Fast career progression.
- Structured sales training- gain skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
- Free breakfast every day.
- Free beer Friday.
- Open plan and modern office in Central London.
- Uncapped performance-based pay.
- Genuine passion for sales, marketing and content.
- Desire to learn and earn.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Proven ability to make things happen.
- Articulate and intelligent.
Sign up for job alerts - its free