Business Development Associate - Park Place Technologies
Company: Park Place Technologies
Job Title: Graduate Business Development Associate
*Essential - Bi-Lingual Fluency with English plus one of the following - German / Dutch / Danish / Swedish / Norwegian / French*
An established multi-national tech organisation, Park Place Technologies retains links across many industries and sectors, providing equipment solutions for the likes of Dell, IBM and Oracle. They're now looking to on-board ambitious, bi-lingual candidates for their latest Graduate Academy intake!
In tackling global markets, the successful candidates will combine their language skills with initiative and excellent interpersonal behaviours.
*In the interest of our candidate's safety, currently all assessment is held remotely*
- A competitive basic salary of £32,000
- Y1 OTE of £42k!
- Industry renowned, continuous training
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Various fast-track progression opportunities within the company
- Regular socials in a welcoming and inclusive environment (although currently virtual!)
- Offices situated in the heart of Canary Wharf (although operating remotely for now)
- Verse yourself in the organisation's offering and the marketplace they operate within
- Utilising your language skills, strategically generate new leads with prospects, liaising closely with Account Managers
- Manage and build a strong rapport with existing accounts to retain business
- Follow a prescribed sales prospecting and selling process, but don't be afraid to get creative!
- Schedule, participate in and lead client conference calls
- Participate in sales team meetings, and proactively engage in the development of activity reports.
- Educated to degree level
- Fluency in English as well as German OR Dutch OR Danish/Swedish/Norwegian
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen and a strong work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...