Business Development Associate - Belfast - Enthuse
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Salary: £22k (£27k OTE)
Enthuse is a one-stop-shop for charities to fundraise with digital marketing, website creation and payment processing.
The UK charity sector is work £43bn and Enthuse works both with the UK's biggest charities with a voluntary income of 10M+ per year, as well as lots of smaller charities who are raising money and awareness for good causes.
Enthuse helps charities & corporate CSR teams raise more for their cause with branded online fundraising technology for appeals, events, sponsorship fundraising & online donations. On average branded donation pages raise 38% more!
Now supporting over 3,000 clients and over 150,000 donors, Enthuse raises millions of pounds for charity every year. Since starting Enthuse we have also seen an average annual growth rate of 205%, with the current year being the best to date.
In this Graduate Sales role, you'll be responsible for the entire Sales Cycle. Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically prospecting new leads
- Conducting online demonstrations and closing new business
- Working with Senior Partnerships Managers to create innovative customer propositions
- Developing and managing executive-level relationships
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Opportunity to own part of the company - Share Options
- £22k basic salary
- Uncapped Commission, realistically £5k OTE in Y1
- Flexible working hours- early finish Friday!
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Perks- Team Lunches/ Building Nights, Anniversary gifts
- Progression structure to BDM - looking at 12-18 months, a short time before likely promotion
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :business development associate belfast enthuse pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sales Development Representative
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Recruitment Consultant - Amsterdam
Salary + commission structure (€)
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Programme
Salary + uncapped commission structure
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
3x Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Scheme - No Experience Required
£22,000 to £25,000
IT Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Manager, Pareto Law
£22000 to 35000 per annum
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE