Our client is a global Pre-IPO startup company that sells its disruptive cloud software into accountancy and management consultancy firms. This company has enjoyed plenty of success in San Francisco, New York and Europe, is growing at an exponential rate, and is using its Series A funding to expand into the UK. Now, they’re looking for a Business Development to help them win new clients in European markets. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial, ambitious graduate to join a successful startup at a crucial stage of its development, to learn about the process of building a business and to begin an exciting career in the UK’s fastest-growing industry.
Your overall goal will be to generate new business for the company- you'll do this through a mixture of researching target markets to uncover opportunity, booking and attending client meetings, representing the company at industry events, and working with the Marketing department to design campaigns. This is a commercial role with a strategic dimension, and will be perfect for a graduate who wants to hit the ground running, learn quickly and make a tangible contribution to the company they work in.
- Begin your career at a company full of smart, young people who love what they do and thrive on success.
- Join a company that’s growing quickly in the UK, with all the opportunities for development and progression that entails. This role is the perfect starting point to progress into customer-facing Sales, Account Management or Sales leadership- the sky is the limit.
- Gain Sales skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
- Basic salary £25,000, total package £35,000.
- Share options.
- 25 days’ holiday.
- Free breakfast every day.
- Team nights out.
- Macbook Air and Iphone.
- Start-up culture against the backdrop of an established company with offices in San Francisco, New York, London and Belgium.
- Degree educated.
- Hard working.
If you believe you have the ambition, personality and entrepreneurial spirit to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV to Venatrix to apply today. Please note that as Venatrix receives around seventy applications per vacancy we have available, we are unable to respond to each one individually- if you have not heard from us within two working days of making your application, then you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.
£45000 to £50000 per annum plus OTE London 7-May-2018
£25,000 Basic + £10,000 OTE plus OTE London 1-Apr-2018
£25000 Basic Salary + £10,000 OTE plus OTE London 1-May-2018
£22,000 Basic; £30,000 Total Package plus OTE London 1-May-2018
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 1-May-2018
£26,000 to £30,000 plus incentives London, Central London ASAP
£23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London 19-Mar-2018
£26,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£26,000 plus incentives plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£21000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP