|Salary:||£26000 to £35000 per annum + OTE|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Computing & IT, Sales, Science & Technology, Recruitment|
Exciting digital marketing technology. £26,000 Basic Salary in year one, with incremental rises to £30,000 within 12 months. Training in San Francisco.
BrightEdge's solution is a content performance marketing platform. Powered by Artificial Intelligence, their technology uses analytics and SEO optimisation to help companies understand what is trending in online searches, and include those terms in their content across blogs, websites and social media. This is a company that places engineering and innovation at the centre of everything they do; 100% of BrightEdge's technology is developed in Silicon Valley, and the company counts Nike, Netflix and Microsoft among its big-name clients. If you want to join a highly successful company with offices all over the world, an incredible company culture and a focus on hiring & developing graduates, keep on reading!
What does the job involve, exactly?
- Gaining a deep knowledge of BrightEdge's technology and its commercial benefits.
- Contacting prospective clients to encourage them to book a demo with a member of the senior Sales team.
- Using your creativity to target clients using email, the phone and social media.
- Meeting clear targets to progress.
- This role does not involve much cold calling; most of the prospects you will contact have already heard of BrightEdge.
Why do I want this job?
- Clear targets for progression, with incremental pay rises over the first 18 months. You will have the opportunity to increase your base salary to £30,000 in the first year.
- Brightedge is committed to the graduate model and to promoting from within- apart from new graduates, they make no external hires.
- You will be trained and developed by Gary Lenaghan, who used to run the graduate scheme at IBM.
- Start work on a high with two weeks of product training in San Francisco.
The Fun Stuff
- Brightedge work hard and play very hard! They'll treat you with all sorts of company events- drinks in the Shard, Chiltern Firehouse, Bowling, Fencing, and an annual all-expenses-paid trip to Hawaii for top performers!
- Free gym membership for top performers
- The company pays for top monthly performers to go on a free weekend break anywhere in the world.
- Monthly awards for anyone who exceeds their targets include dinners, theatre tickets, white water rafting and Escape Room trips.
- Fully stocked fridge and free tea, coffee and drinks for employees all day, every day.
- High-achieving graduate with a 2.1 from a top university.
- Genuine interest in digital marketing, SEO and technology.
- Passion to be successful in a commercial role.
- Positive and bubbly.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
27,500 BASIC + 13,000 OTE negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£27,500 + £10,000 ote plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£28,000 basic, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£27,500 BASIC, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£26,000 Basic + £12,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits plus Bonus South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland 1-Sep-2019
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Aug-2018
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP