|Salary:||£30000 Basic, £70000 per annum + OTE|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales|
Amazing Artificial Intelligence technology. Company with a huge vision. Two weeks' Sales training in San Francisco.
Inspired by AI? Venatrix is working with a disruptive SaaS tech company whose technology uses Artificial Intelligence to make data easily accessible and searchable. The technology teaches machines to 'speak human', and can be put to a huge range of commercial uses, from reading and systematising 'dark data' (look it up!) to making consumer-facing companies' websites more intuitively searchable. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right graduate to begin a career at the cutting edge of technology, at a company with an incredible vision and huge success to build on. If you're a budding Business Development Associate, read on!
So what does the job involve?
- Gain a deep understanding of the technology and its commercial benefits.
- Find new business opportunities using the phone, email and social media.
- Book meetings for the senior Sales team.
- Manage smaller accounts.
- Represent the company at Tech events around Europe.
Why do I want this job?
This company is serious about getting the very best out of you, and giving you every opportunity to progress. In their words, you will "learn in 18 months what would take 3-5 years somewhere else"
- Begin your career at the cutting edge of technology, in a company with a huge vision.
- Start your role on a high with two weeks of Sales training in San Francisco.
- Gain Sales skills and industry insight that will set you up for a superstar career in Technology.
- Get one-on-one training from industry experts.
- Flexible approach to working, including working from home and the London office.
- Work at a friendly company passionate about work-life balance.
This is a world-class opportunity for a high-calibre graduate. You should be smart, with a 2.1 degree or above from a top University; inspired by technology and the possibilities of AI, and a confident, bubbly person with the personality to represent the business to new clients.
This opportunity is likely to be in high demand, and we regret that we are unable to contact all applicants personally. If you have not received a response within a week of your application, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 1-Apr-2018
£25000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London 9-Apr-2018
Up to £34000 per annum plus Bonus London 23-Apr-2018
£24000 to £37000 per annum plus OTE London 23-Apr-2018
£23000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London 14-May-2018
£24000 to £27000 per annum plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£26,000 to £30,000 plus incentives London, Central London ASAP
£26,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£26,000 plus incentives plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP