Our client is an award winning employee benefits provider, assisting corporate clients with Financial Education, Reward Communication and Employee Insight services.
Currently providing proprietary software to employers including Oracle, Clifford Chance, Amex & Halfords
This a 3 month internship with the view to go permanent.
How you can expect to spend your day:
• Working closely with the Sales & Marketing teams you'll be focused on supporting the future growth of the company
• This will entail researching and proactively engaging with companies about the firm's solution and the benefits it brings to an organisation
• This will involves creating and managing an engagement plan to target organisations, reaching out via phone, email and LinkedIn etc. to initiative conversations and raise awareness
• A key element to this is nurturing, cultivating and educating prospects on the benefits of their solution so they become opportunities and ultimately new clientsA typical day will include proactive outbound prospecting, Customer Relationship Management (Sales force) and supporting Marketing with some event management
• You will get a full understanding of the different areas of the business and therefore may also join the team on Client and Prospect meetings
The ideal interns personality and qualifications:
• Enthusiastic and proactive with a curious mind
• You'll need confidence, an eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
• Our client is a highly credible company and want their people to reflect this
• They aim to strike lasting and meaningful relationships with prospects and clients who trust and value their opinion in helping them create improved well being amongst their workforce
What are the perks of interning at this company?
For anyone looking to start or progress in Sales this is fantastic opportunity as the relatively small team (10 people) means you'll be working closely with seasoned and highly successful Sales & Marketing Professionals on a daily basis
The company has grown significantly since it's inception 4 years ago but they are just getting started. There is huge growth ahead!
Ultimately, our client looking for someone to join them for the long
term, so they'll invest the time in you if you show the desire
Questions for applicants to think about:
• Think about how organisations can benefit from providing their people with financial education
• Think about how you'd structure your time in a typical working week to achieve the goal of finding new opportunities
• Think about what kind of organisation you want to work for and what type of environment you like to work in
• Think about how you could explain Nudge in 30 seconds
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£26,000 to £30,000 plus incentives London, Central London ASAP
Competitive + benefits London, Nationwide ASAP
£26,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
Basic to £27,000 & OTE £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP