Business Development Associate
- £30,000 + 10k to 15k OTE + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Business Development Associate
30k basic with OTE between 10k and 15k in year one
Cyber security company working with government bodies and NGOs. Software with a genuine positive impact. Uncapped commission after year one. CEO founded one of the most well known consumer apps for iphone.
Cyber security is an ever-increasing threat to businesses and consumers’ lives. Last year, for example, 300,000 emails were sent out claiming to be HMRC that tried to make people pay fees that didn’t exist and share details they didn’t have to. Every day, email addresses are hacked and businesses and individuals are at serious risk. This is where our client’s technology comes in; a new, disruptive, cost-effective technology that can seamlessly integrate into government and business systems to prevent email attacks.
Our client is looking for a top-quality graduate who is fascinated by cyber security, and eager to learn about the unique value of their technology. The company is on a genuine mission to make a positive impact, and often works with smaller businesses or charities to help protect them against cyber attacks. VC funds have tipped this company to become a billion dollar organisation and the founder was the creator of the most well known apps for iphone. If you’re excited by the topical, high-drama world of cyber security, and want to begin your career in this field, then this is the perfect opportunity.
This is a great introductory Sales role- the company generates lots of inbound interest and leads, which means comparatively very little cold calling. You will:
- Become an expert in the cyber security industry, email threats and the company’s unique software.
- 360 sales role that will see you closing deals after 3 months of training
- Manage a high level of inbound interest and leads.
- Research prospective clients on the internet and social media, and identify key decision makers.
- Reach out to prospects using the phone, email and social media.
Why do I want this job?
- The earning potential at this company is huge- the management expect you to progress into an Enterprise Sales role where commission is uncapped and top earners are on six-figure salaries.
- This is an opportunity to work for a rapidly-growing business with a genuine, deeply-felt mission to make the world safer.
- Begin your career working with a technology that has a positive impact on businesses and government bodies globally.
- The company is led by an impressive team who have launched successful commercial Tech businesses whose names you will know. You’ll be interacting with and learning from these people daily.
- The multi-billion pound cyber security industry is not only fascinating- it’s ever-more-necessary and growing at a lightning-fast rate.
- Company culture is fun and friendly. The team are big foodies and love eating out together.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need to be ambitious and hungry for success, but focussed and truly passionate about wanting to sell cyber security.
How to apply
We are shortlisting applicants for this opportunity now- if you think it’s for you, send us your CV to apply today. If your CV is assessed as a potential fit a member of the Venatrix team will give you a call to discuss your skills and aspirations over the phone before inviting you into our offices.
A bit about us…
We are Venatrix and our mission is to represent the most talented graduates to some of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in and around London. We focus solely on identifying candidates who have client facing or leadership potential. Our comprehensive candidate service includes CV and interview consultancy to ensure our candidates are best placed to land their dream roles. If you want to find our more, feel free to call us for a conversation about your career objectives 0203 805 3350.
Sign up for job alerts - its free