Business Development Account Manager
Company: SHI International
Job Title: Business Development Account Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £23k basic salary + uncapped commission
Sector: IT/Computer Software
SHI International is 5,000 ridiculously helpful, talented and diverse teammates delivering all manner of innovative IT solutions to businesses across the globe! Partnering with more than 15,000 organisations worldwide, and with more than $12 billion in annual revenue in 2021, SHI are trusted industry leaders!
SHI are now looking for a new team of Business Development Account Managers to win new customers within the UK Commercial sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate looking to embark on a career in business with a standout, award-winning enterprise!
Business Development Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000, rising to £25k after completion of your apprenticeship
- Uncapped commission!
- Excellent progression and development potential
- Enrolment on a nationally recognised training scheme to learn as you earn - worth £10k +!
- Team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
Business Development Account Manager Role:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of SHI's unique value propositions and our entire portfolio
- Proactively research potential customers, seeking new business opportunities within your designated territory
- Perform regular outreach, calling through to and capturing the attention of key decision makers
- Follow up on leads for potential business, including inbound and those acquired from marketing campaigns
- Schedule meetings for technical specialists and drive attendance to SHI hosted technology days
- Understand daily business needs leading to transformation project-based work
- Continue to develop business relationships that are built and continue to support and sell IT solutions
- Complete customer IT profiles in the company CRM system, ensuring it is maintained
Business Development Account Manager Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Comfortable within a target driven environment
- Entrepreneurial flair with a fantastic work ethic
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...