In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a leading global financial consultancy firm who have over 20 years' experience under their belts. Renowned for their variety of high-end professional services, they specialise in the optimisation of Research & Development, Tax Relief, R&D Grants and HR Advice and Employment Services, and provide their clients with award-winning, tailor-made solutions to help them optimise their internal budget. As their sales division continues to grow, they are now looking for a personable and tenacious graduate to join their team.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for reaching out to potential leads and introducing clients' services to businesses within your assigned remit. You will need to be confident and highly personable, as you will be the face of the business, attending various events and pursuing new business leads. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to carve a career in a well-renowned consultancy and learn about the workings of the business, with a realistic OTE of 35k in your first year.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Completing research to identify new markets and opportunities
- Liaising with new and existing clients to educate, qualifying and developing key accounts on behalf of the company
- Managing a portfolio of 600-800 businesses
- Actively pursuing leads through calls, emails and professional networking sites
- Attending various networking events and representing the business
- Learning and updating your knowledge of employment law throughout
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Brilliant interpersonal skills - you can build a rapport with anyone
- The interest in learning about legal challenges businesses face
- A tenacious can-do attitude
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive starting salary with a realistic OTE of 35k in your first year
- Unparalleled opportunities for progression - promotions are well within reach in your first 3-6 months!
- A brilliant training programme - you will be directly supported by your manager from day one
- Brilliant incentives - teams are regularly rewarded with iPads, weekends away, spa breaks, and so on
- A private healthcare plan
Looking for graduate sales jobs in London and want to kick-start your career in Financial sales? If you're a tenacious graduate with fantastic interpersonal skills, waste no time and apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!
Successful applicants after the CV vetting stage will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london business development buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Logistics Graduate Management Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Applied Intelligence Graduate Project Manager - BAE
BAE Systems PLC
South East, London, Guildford
Business Development Representative
£30,000 basic + 25% bonus = £37.5K OTE
Sales Development Representative
£30,000 + £10,000 to £15,000 commission Y1
Sales Development Representative - German Speaking
Sales Development Representative
Salary: £30,000 + £10,000 Basic