Business Consultant – Graduate Programme – FDM Group
- Competitive plus benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Start your career now with the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer.
Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Programme. In turn, you will become an FDM consultant working alongside our prestigious clients such as HSBC, Save the Children and Virgin Media, to name a few. This provides the opportunity to develop invaluable skills whilst working alongside industry-leading professionals.
FDM is a FTSE 250 award-winning employer, with centres across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. Currently, we have over 3,000 consultants working in a variety of roles including Risk, Regulation and Compliance, Business Analysis and Project Support Office.
What will my time at FDM be like?
Upon joining FDM, you will receive up to date training at one of our academies in London, Leeds, Glasgow or Birmingham. You will have the opportunity to gain additional qualifications so you can stand out from the graduate market. Having completed your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme.
Throughout your time with FDM, you will receive full support and mentoring to ensure you are on track for success as well as enjoy social events with your fellow consultants.
What will I offer FDM?
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
• Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
• Degree of 2:2 or higher, preferably within a business discipline
• Strong analytical ability
• Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
• Geographical flexibility throughout the UK to support our clients
• Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
What will FDM offer me?
• Commercially relevant training
• Access to industry-recognised qualifications
• Global connections with renowned organisations
• Development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
• Modern training academies in city centre locations
• Social events and networking opportunities
• A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
• Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
We launch over 1,000 careers every year – make sure you are next and apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free